- paulyx2Asked on October 27, 2016 at 02:52 PM
I've started to receive large amounts of junk and spam email from the following sender:
I do want to block this address because I use it for form responses. The problem started about 3 days ago and I'm getting 10-20 a day. Any thoughts?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 05:36 PM
Thank you for letting us know about the issue. It looks like the form email notificaitons are set to use your email address and the notification is being tested. I am able to trace the form that is sending these notifications and it seems to be used for phishing purposes. I have now suspended the account and the form is no longer accessible.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thank you!
- MaureenAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 02:55 PM
I am having a similar problem.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 04:10 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I am able to trace the account being used for sending these notifications. The account is now suspended and the forms are no longer accessible.
Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you receive any such emails from JotForm email address. We will be happy to assist.
- paulyx2Answered on October 28, 2016 at 04:44 PMIt looks like the problem has been resolved and I appreciate your assistance. Thanks..
[cid:image002.jpg@01D23138.C159E7B0]Paul Pendley, Parking Operations Supervisor
City of Columbia Parking Services Division
820 Washington Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Main Office: 545-4015 Cell: 803-429-5560
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 06:44 PM
Glad to see that the issue is now resolved, Paul. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!