- jhj105Asked on October 27, 2016 at 03:43 PM
I want to offer price A (early bird rate) until a certain date, then have it automatically switch to the new price. Is that possible or do I need to do it manually? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 07:13 PM
There is no direct option to do this in the payment configuration, you can do the following workaround:
1. Configure the items using Radio Button field.
2. Add a DateTime field and set its default date to current.
3. Add a calculation widget.
4. Conditionally set the price in the calculation based on the radio button and date field. Here's a sample condition, add 400 to the calculation when early bird is selected and the date field is before Nov. 11, 2016:
You have to add an opposite condition that would add the regular price AFTER the preferred date. Then, just do the same for the other items.
5. Pass the calculation to the payment field: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field.
Here's a test form for you to see the result: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/63007715551956?preview=true. You can clone this form to your account so you check how I set it up. Here's how:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 07:15 PM
By the way, you can hide the DateTime field in the form. My form has the DateTime visible just to show you the entire settings. The same for the calculation widget.
You can hide the field from its properties: