- nzhoodiecoAsked on October 27, 2016 at 06:33 PM
For example - one of our clients is offering a subsidy on the first 25 orders...after which we will change the pricing. Rather than manually checking the form submission data I would like to get an alert or email which tells me the form submissions have hit 25 (or maybe 23 as advance warning) so I know to go and change the pricing. Is there a way that jotform can let me know when we are reaching that number of submissions? Tx
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 11:05 PM
There is no default setting to achieve your requirement, however, I believe a possible workaround would be to use the Submission Counter Widget in conjunction with a Notification and the Change Email Recipient condition.
1. Add the Submission Counter Widget.
2. Add a custom email notification for when you reach the limit.
3. Now add the condition. Here's a guide that may help: How to Send Email Based on User's Answer
In the demo form, I have set the limit to 6 submissions. There are currently 4 submissions there. Enter your email address and submit the form 2 times to reach 6, and once you do, you will receive an alert about the limit being reached.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.