- kpanish1Asked on May 07, 2012 at 12:23 AM
I am not receiving my email notifications. And I do not understand the instructions about white listing. My provider is mac.com and optonline.net.
This is a re-post of a comment on Whitelisting JotForm IP Addresses and Domains
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 02:38 AM
Can you please try to change your form notification's sender email to email@example.com? Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to E-mail, just like this:
Also, try adding email@example.com to your trusted senders list.
Check if this fixes the problem.
Just update us here if the problem still persist after that. Thanks!