- mathetosAsked on May 07, 2012 at 01:02 AM
I love jotforms! You guys are on top of development, so I assume you've probably already thought of these, or they're already on your list, but I had to get them out there:
1) Field groups -- like a container that would contain certain information that is directly related. This would allow one to be able to duplicate a whole group, or show/hide a whole group conditionally.
2) Multiple show/hide conditions -- meaning, just like you can already add multiple conditions in order for an action to happen, it would be nice if one condition would trigger multiple actions. Like, when "yes" then show fields 2, 5, 7, and 10.
3) Better way to choose fields in conditional logic screen -- this is an amazing feature but it's a REAL pain because all the potential fields are just in one incredibly long -- BUT NARROW -- drop-down. With complex forms it's extremely difficult to find the exact fields you want to show/hide.
That's it. If you guys implemented these things it would be AMAZING! Thanks a ton for listening!
- AtacanCAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 06:35 AM
Thanks for your suggestions and helping us improve our services. I'll forward your feature requests to our higher ups.
- sjakubikAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 02:21 AM
I completely agree with the OP...I was trying to figure out how to do this earlier today and it's a bummer that it's not already available. Soon, I hope! :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 03:25 AM
Thank for your input. The post already have a ticket for the feature request. Our dev team will respond to this when they have new updates.
- eiermannAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 01:09 AM
Do you use something like uservoice.com so JotForm users can vote on these features? That would make it easier for you to see what most people need. I need that conditional feature too ;-)
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 02:38 AM
Noted eiermann. I have included your suggestion as well.