- comfortexpertsAsked on October 28, 2016 at 12:58 AM
If your putting the HTML SOURCE CODE directly on your website. (NOT THE OTHER METHODS, I NEED ACCESS TO THE SOURCE)
What code needs to be added to PREVENT the form/page jumping to the top on every new question?
?nojump - DOES NOT WORK with source code. Let me know where in the SOURCE CODE to prevent PAGE JUMPS!
Your help is much appreciated!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 02:53 AM
The parameter nojump is designed for iframe and script embed methods. So you can try inserting this code in any part of the header of your page where the form's full HTML source is placed:
JotForm.noJump = true;
Please let us know if this doesn't work.
- comfortexpertsAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 11:43 AM
no luck with that code :(
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 01:41 PM
I also cannot get it to work. I'll try to find this and let you know once I have the correct codes.
- comfortexpertsAnswered on October 29, 2016 at 02:30 PM