- sahanna15Asked on October 28, 2016 at 11:15 AM
it seems the registration form doesn't work when I change something in it.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 01:00 PM
I have just checked this form http://www.jotform.me/form/62352582307454 and I was able to successfully submit it.
Which specific change are you applying to your form?
Are you adding an integration or a widget?
Please provide us more details about it, we will be glad to further check it for you.
- sahanna15Answered on October 28, 2016 at 01:04 PM
Hello! Thank you! I am talking about this form https://form.jotform.me/62902330130440. When subscribers want to send it it says no available slots, although there are two left.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 03:11 PM
I checked your form and there are currently 2 available slots:
Is this showing differently on your end? Let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- sahanna15Answered on October 28, 2016 at 03:31 PM
It shows that way, but when you fill it and want to send, it says sorry there aren't available slots left
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 04:51 PM
If the total available was updated but the labels for those slots were not updated, our system may still be seeing the slot as 1 used out of 1 available. If you Add a second availability at that time or change the text for the options, they should allow for those options to be selected.
- sahanna15Answered on November 07, 2016 at 12:33 PM
Thank you! I found out what is the problem with my form. It just doesn't allow more than 10 submissions. If one person takes all slots it allow, but in total it doesn't allow more than 10 people to submit. What do you think I can do to allow 12 submissions.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 01:36 PM
While editing your form, click on the "Preferences" tab:
From there, increase the submission limit to the new limit.
- sahanna15Answered on November 08, 2016 at 12:07 AM
Thank you so much! Finally found what is the problem.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 05:32 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
If we can be of any additional assistance please let us know.