- mahindrausaAsked on October 28, 2016 at 01:37 PM
Is there anyway to allow multiple spaces or a return within a radio button Question Text. See the attached screenshot. We would like TIER IV and TIER III separated more than it will allow. See the red arrow in the picture.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 04:10 PM
Yes, you can insert a line break in the label. Here's a guide:
1. Select the radio button field and then click the options icon.
2. In the Question Text, you can insert a "<br>" tag in between the Max 24 and TIER III.
3. Please take note that you can add 2 <br> tags if you want to have 2 line breaks.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- mahindrausaAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 04:49 PM
That's perfect. Thank you!