- sscloanmodsAsked on May 07, 2012 at 10:26 AM
I may have 2 accounts with the same email address? is that possible?
I had 2 forms set up and now cant seem to access it
will someone please call (or can I call?) 704.821.5009
when I log in - my user account says sscloanmods - I have no idea what or who that is?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Upon checkin the username that you provide, I found out that it was registered to a free account under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding on your other account, can you provide us FORM ID or URL so we can check it and assist you further.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- sscloanmodsAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 10:44 AM
aah! we used the forms on the url www.austinvillageeye.com
Then, I disabled the only form/created 2 more in place. now I can' remember the User ID
now, I'm unable to log in with user ID drbhat
- pinoytechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Glad that you were able to login now and remember your other user.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.
Thank you ofr using JotForm!
- drbhatAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 11:39 AMHi
I'm sorry to be a bug. I spent many hours on 2 forms and can't seem to
access them. Here are the forms I was trying to send to my web guy
Also, I have redone the jot form(s). There are 2 forms. (1) One is Request
for Appointment. On the home page http://www.austinvillageeye.com/,
(2) On the Office forms Tab (http://www.austinvillageeye.com/office-forms/)
There should be an option to fill in the form that has both personal and
medical information [Welcome Form]. I have pasted the code for wordpress here:
*Where are these forms?*
*Keshav Bhat O.D
Austin Village Eye Care
*Become a Fan on Facebook
We value your opinion. Will you please take a minute to review our service
quality here .
- pinoytechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Have you tried already embeding your form code in to your website using iFrame? If not, please give a try.
If the said issue still persist after re-embeding using iFrame, do let us know so we can further assist you.
- drbhatAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 12:37 PMhow do I edit this form?
*Keshav Bhat O.D
- pinoytechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Please follow this simple steps for editing the form:
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Highlight the form that you want to edit
3. Click the edit button of the form
Hope this help.
- sscloanmodsAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 01:06 PM
I see the problem. The form I wanted to get to is under 'Personal Information'.
How do I fix that?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 01:25 PM
Are you referring on cloning your form "Personal Information"? If yes, you can use this: http://www.jotform.com/help/28-How-to-Clone-a-Form-from-a-Web-Page