- Jamie BowmanAsked on October 28, 2016 at 04:51 PM
can I have my results automatically add results data to an excel spreadsheet?
- BorisAnswered on October 29, 2016 at 06:27 AM
Yes, your form submissions can be obtained in an Excel spreadsheet. Depending on your needs, you may want to look at one of the following options at your disposal:
1. You can download your form submissions in Excel format any time you need them:
2. Similarly to the above, you can set up an "Excel report", meaning that whenever you open the link to your report you will be provided with the download of the Excel file with all the submissions your form has at that time:
3. You can also integrate your form with Google Spreadsheets, and have your integrated Google Spreadsheet automatically updated each time your form receives a new submission:
Please try the above methods, and let us know should you need any further assistance.