- CaptivatingmomentsAsked on October 28, 2016 at 10:41 PM
On the paypal pro payment form im trying to edit where it says "product 1" "product 2" & "product 3"...why wont it let me & how do I change it. It will let me edit anything else...
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 29, 2016 at 11:43 AM
You need to open the payment wizard in order to add a product. Here's how:
1. Select the payment field and then click the wand icon.
2. The payment wizard will appear. Please make sure the credentials are correct before clicking the "Continue" button.
3. In the next screen, you'll see the list of products. You'll also see the "Create New Product" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.