- TankermanAsked on May 07, 2012 at 11:48 AM
It seems as if some of the Tools are not functional in the side bar, do I need to have a subscription to gain all tool functions
- pinoytechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 12:05 PM
No, even though your are registered to free all the tools of your form builder is fully functional. Can you tell us which tool isn't working in your form builder so we can check it.
- TankermanAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 12:26 PM
The Form Tools are showing but none are functional, I can not get any of them to the form, i tried to drag and drop also with no avail
Clicking on Quick Tools, Survey Tools, Power Tools or Payment Tools none respond, they do not open (dropdown).
By selecting a template I can edit the template but I can only duplicate fields when I need one, I can not get a field to the form.
I shut down my computer with no avail also.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Have you tried already using different Internet browsers when you build a form? Can you please try also deleting website cache and cookies. If the said issue still persist, do let us know so we can further assist you and investigate the said issue.
- TankermanAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 02:10 PM
IE is what I use on this computer but when I went to another computer everything seems to work; I use FireFox on the second computer.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 02:15 PM
Thank you for the response. Regarding on the issue, I will now forward this to our next level support for further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 02:21 AM
We had issues with IE but it's solved now. Could you check again? Thanks!
- TankermanAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 06:29 AMIt is now working fine.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 06:50 AM
Welcome and glad to know that your are working fine.