- paulrobinAsked on October 29, 2016 at 06:31 AM
a few people have paid using this form but i havent recieve any payment into my PayPal account
please check and explain
- BorisAnswered on October 29, 2016 at 03:31 PM
I see that your account has 42 forms. Please let us know which of these forms is receiving the payments, so we can examine the issue in greater detail.
Without knowing which form it was about, I have checked a couple of your last edited forms. I instantly noticed that you have several submissions that were completed manually, and not from a PayPal IPN.
Only those submissions that have a "Payer Info" section in them have actually been created by PayPal confirming the payment:
Submissions that do not have such a "Payer Info" section are the ones that you have manually marked as completed from within your JotForm account.
This is the process of submission creation when using a PayPal payment field:
1. Your users submit your form.
2. They are redirected to PayPal to make their payment, and your JotForm account captures an "Incomplete Payment":
3. If the user actually makes a payment, PayPal sends us an Instant Payment Notification (IPN), and the submission is moved from "Incomplete Payments" into your completed submissions, along with that "Payer Info" section. In order for this to happen smoothly, please make sure that IPN is enabled in your PayPal account:
4. If your user had not made a payment, their submission would remain under your "Incomplete Payments" for 30 days, and then deleted. You have an option of manually marking the submission as completed, but that will not capture the payment - it only moves the submission into your completed submissions. Such submissions do not have that "Payer Info" section.
You can read more about this on the following guide:
If you do not want to have submissions in your account without users actually making a payment, please make sure not to mark "Incomplete Payments" as completed.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.