- jppepinAsked on October 29, 2016 at 01:36 PM
J'aimerais que les adresses courriels de mes contacts sur GMAIL soient intégrés à JOTFORM.
Est-ce possible et si oui comme le faire?
Merci de votre précieuse collaboration.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 30, 2016 at 12:51 AM
If I'm understanding correctly your question, you would like to transfer your contacts from Gmail to JotForm. If so, the only solution I could think of is to get an Excel or CSV data of your contacts in Gmail and then use the import app of JotForm.
Here's how to do this:
1. Sign in to Gmail.
2. Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
3. On the left panel, select Export.
4. A prompt will appear to tell you to go to the Old Contacts page. Just proceed.
5. From the More actions drop-down menu, select Export....
6. Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group and select the format in which you'd like to export your contacts' information. Please note, some of these formats can lose some contact information.
7. Click Export.
8. Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
9. Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
Now that you have the CSV of your contacts, use Jotform's import submissions tool to import your contacts to jotForm. You can follow this guide on how to use the JotForm Import App via this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/308-Import-App-Easily-import-your-Excel-or-CSV-data-into-JotForm
If you have questions, please let us know.