- LADSONAsked on May 07, 2012 at 01:10 PM
It just does not work anymorePage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 01:48 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Upo checking your form in your website, I was able to replicate the said issue. I will now forward this to our next level support.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 03:57 AM
It works on the standalone form:
But, only broken on the form on your site. So, it must have a conflict with something on the page. In these kinds of cases, we recommend using the IFrame Code instead. That does not conflict with anything on the page since it is separated within an iframe. You should remove the existing jotform code on the page and use that instead. Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame".
- LADSONAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 11:49 AMHello
Thank you for your response. I did this 3x and all three times it works upon previewing my webpage but when I actually save it and commit, then reopen my webpage, it doesn’t work.
- LADSONAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 11:53 AMOk an update, the picker works when I use internet explorer but not google chrome or the blackberry playbook or blackberry?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 02:15 PM
By the way, I checked page using google chrome and could not replicate the issue.