- andrefrancisAsked on May 07, 2012 at 01:25 PM
When I preview the code all seems OK until I submit. Then I get error 'Form has been disabled - did not pass status check'
Also, I am currently unable to run pasted code from my websites.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 01:34 PM
I will now re-active your account, just make sure that you will delete form title "Access to Members Area" to avoid autosuspended again.
- andrefrancisAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 06:02 PM
I need to set up a login form to access member-only pages. Why is this a problem? Is it that one of the fields is called 'Login'? Should I call it something else? If so, what do you suggest?
- AtacanCAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 06:21 PM
I'm sorry to say but you can't create a login form within JotForm. It's not allowed. I have to ask you to delete it as soon as possible.
It might trigger our anti-phishing detectors and you will get autosuspended again. Instead of password field you can use an email field. Or you can also use Conditional Logic and hide the submit button. If they don't enter the correct code (for example, 1234), submit button won't show up.
Here is a sample form i have created for you. ID is 1234.
We'll be monitoring your account until you delete your login form.
- AtacanCAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 06:25 PM
You need to delete the form ID 21264820586354 (Access to Member's Area).
- andrefrancisAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 07:17 PM
OK ... done.
- AtacanCAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 08:01 PM
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.