- lily698Asked on October 31, 2016 at 11:04 AM
We have a form where we ask people to upload several images. Images were there this morning and now seem to have disappeared and we're getting a 404 error when we go to click on them.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 12:36 PM
I checked your form and the file uploads should be available at this time. If they are still showing a file not found error, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- lily698Answered on October 31, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Hi David - we're still unable to open the image files. We noticed that the image file on the form is also missing now. That's not a huge deal but thought we would mention in case it is somehow related.
- tazolaAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 01:20 PM
I am having the same issues. Can't access the uploaded files and the image on the forms has disappeared.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 02:19 PM
Adding images and file uploads should be working once again. Let us know if you are still unable to add images to your forms or download previously uploaded files and we will be happy to have a another look.
- lily698Answered on October 31, 2016 at 03:32 PM
Thank you that seems to have solved the problem.