- margaretgrondorfAsked on October 31, 2016 at 11:19 AM
We used to receive and email with the submissions but it stopped for one of the emails last week and now for the other as of this weekend. I can see the submissions in the jotform inbox, but we want to still have the emails send. What's going on? What can I do to make sure I'm receiving emails again?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 12:58 PM
I checked our logs for the address in your form and the emails look to be sending properly from our end. Checked your spam/junkmail folder to ensure they are not being filtered there. As far as I can tell, there should have been no interruptions in receiving your notifications.
- deepak1967Answered on October 31, 2016 at 01:07 PM
its happening the same with me why is going to the spam folder , how can i get to come to ,y primary folder
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 02:45 PM
Marking one of the emails as "not spam" should allow for them to come through to your inbox properly.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 10:29 AM
We are having email issues recently. JotForm emails are falling into spam folders of some of the email providers. Could you please check your email spam box? If JotForm emails are there, could you please select all of them and mark them as not spam.
Thank you very much.