- TanenbaumCHATAsked on October 31, 2016 at 11:54 AM
When I look at a published form - the name on top (in the tab)is one I don't understand how and why it is there - it is not the name or title of the form.
Please help!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 02:22 PM
Please try changing the "Page Title" in the Preferences menu.
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
If you need further help, let us know. Thank you.