- deepak1967Asked on October 31, 2016 at 01:10 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 04:17 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this. We've already fixed this problem to our end. You should get the form emails in your inbox from now on. But I would also suggest whitelisting email@example.com by adding this sender email to your safe sender list. If you have the option to whitelist a domain, please do it for jotform.com.
For email related problem, this guide will also help you troubleshoot the cause: https://www.jotform.com/help/364-Why-I-am-not-receiving-email-notifications.
Please get back to us if the issue persists.
- deepak1967Answered on October 31, 2016 at 04:44 PMstill no submission, they use to turn up in my Spam and can find it no
where now ps help
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 06:42 PM
Thank you for letting us know. I also cannot find any from our logs, I have tested your form and nothing. I have submitted this thread to our backend team for them to check further. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 04:54 AM
Hi there @deepak1967,
We had some issues while changing our Email servers. Our developers looked into the problem you've mentioned and fixed it. Can you confirm this from your end?