- DesignedWithAmoreAsked on October 31, 2016 at 01:51 PM
I have had numerous reports from my clients that the images on my forms are not working. I just tried to edit one of my latest form and indeed the images are indeed not displaying.
Please advise as soon as possible, thank you in advance!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 02:33 PM
Adding images and file uploads should be working once again. Let us know if you are still unable to add images to your forms or download previously uploaded files and we will be happy to have a another look.
- DesignedWithAmoreAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Thank you for your help David. The function is once again not working, it was working for a brief period of time yesterday and then it's off today again. Thanks in advance for your help
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 11:57 AM
I checked a few of your forms and I am able to add images to them without issue. Are you still unable to do so on your end? Let us know if you are not and if there are any errors when trying to do so. There have been a few reports of this today but so far, I am unable to reproduce the issue on my end.
- DesignedWithAmoreAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 12:11 PM
When I try to edit my forms, the images do not appear at all. Also when I preview the form they do not appear
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 01:55 PM
I checked your form and the images are indeed showing at this time.
Try clearing your browsers cache/cookies to ensure a fresh copy of the form is being loaded.
- DesignedWithAmoreAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 04:10 PM
The previously updated images are working correctly but I have tried to insert new images and they are not (see first page here http://designedwithamore.com/contact-forms/place-an-order-on-printed-goods/laser-cut-cards-customization-form/ ). I am working on three different browsers, all caches are cleared (Chrome, Firefox and Safari)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 04:59 PM
This should now be fixed for new submissions and for any images added to forms. All newly generated PDF's should also have the correct file URLs. Any previously submitted forms that have incorrect URL's can be viewed directly from your JotForm account:
The correct URL's will be included there.