- tlpdenverAsked on October 31, 2016 at 02:43 PM
2 things going on with my account:
1. When I go in and try to edit part of my form, it's not saving.2. There is a different image that is showing up when I receive a submission via my email.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 06:37 PM
Thank you for contacting our Support.
Regarding your first question, could you please try Clearing your Browser's cache and see if that helps with saving changes in your form?
If the issue persists, please let us know.
I moved your second question to a new thread since it is unrelated to your first one. We will attend it here.
We'll wait for your response.
- tlpdenverAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 07:44 PM
Unfortunately, it's still not saving any of my changes, even after I cleared my cache.
Any other ideas?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 01:14 AM
I could not reproduce the problem.
Your form is saving fine for me when I checked and tested it here.
Please let us know the specific changes you made in your form that is not saving. So far, the form builder is operational and we do not have similar reports regarding this issue. Please do check and review the form on your end.