- PciurysekAsked on October 31, 2016 at 03:21 PM
My notifications are not coming through to me for the last few days and my email is not on the bounce list. Please help.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 09:16 PM
I have checked your email address that is registered with the account and it is not listed in our bounce list. If you are referring to a different email address, please let us know the email ID or the form ID so that we can check the issue and provide you with necessary assistance. Also, please check the following guide that can help you with troubleshooting email delivery issues.
Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- PciurysekAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 09:44 PMHello, none of the forms have been coming through all day. We don't have any emails on the bounce list but something is still wrong that is preventing them from coming through. Is there still an issue with the email notification system as is on the 'contact' form under the support tab?
- PciurysekAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 10:44 PMAs an example. I just sent a test form and none of the notifications have gone to any of the 3 recipients.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 02:51 AM
We had some issues with emails a few days ago. I tried your email notification now and it seems to be working properly. I have sent a test email to your email address Ciurysek446@gmail.com and it was successfully sent.
If you don't find the email in your inbox, please try to find it in your spam/junk folder. Please also note that click the Test Email button in the email notification will only send an email to your default email address.
Let us know if you still encounter the problem.