- mrsonicboomAsked on October 31, 2016 at 05:53 PM
My new forms I just created keeps coming up saying:Form not foundThis form is disabled.How can I get my forms working? It also shows up as blank when I embed it into my website.Please help.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 12:09 AM
ALL your forms violate our Terms of Service (I implore you to review this page carefully).
1. Booking Ninja- Customer Application Form Sonic (collects credit card and password)
2. Clone of Booking Ninja- Customer Application Form Sonic 2 (collects credit card and password)
3. Paycation Membership Registration (collects SSN#, credit card and password)
Your account will remain suspended unless all these guilty fields are removed. Just get back to us with your confirmation so we can remove them from ALL of your forms.