- tlpdenverAsked on October 31, 2016 at 06:33 PM
2. There is a different image that is showing up when I receive a submission via my email.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 06:45 PM
I checked your form and this is the image that is currently in your Email Notifier:
This is how submission looks like when I did a test submission:
So, images are the same. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your question, and if I did, please let us know.
- tlpdenverAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 07:44 PMHi there,
I'm confused, sorry. So, here is the form that I created ...
When I click there, it shows this image ... as Denver, NOT Southern Nevada.
I guess I don't know where the email notifier is ... can you tell me how to change that image so the Denver one shows up?
- tlpdenverAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 07:44 PM
I understand now, I found the email responder. However, for some reason when I delete the old image and try to add the new image, it doesn't give me a button to upload an image from my computer. It just asks the Source, Dimension and image description.
Can you tell me how to change the image out please? Thanks so much and happy Halloween!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 01:10 AM
Glad you've figured that out.
Unfortunately, you can't upload images in the email notifications template.
You will have to upload the image on your server or you can upload it here.
Get the image URL and place it in the email notification template.