- PTORAsked on October 31, 2016 at 07:58 PM
If it helps, I get the TEST EMAIL when I click the Send Test Email button very quickly, but nothing to the email recipients.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 09:48 PM
The test button will always send the email to the default email address. So, in order to test properly, please open the form, fill that out and submit it.
- PTORAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 10:07 PM
Thank you for your response. YES I realize what you were saying. I was just saying that the TEST emails will come thru, but an email to recipients will not come thru. I DID Complete the online live form to test it several times to test.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 02:23 AM
This is the normal case about the TEST email that you had already mentioned above. I have checked your forms and your account, I did not see any problem. Could you please explain your problem further?
Thanks in advance.
- PTORAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 03:28 PM
Yesterday none of the recipients were getting notifications.
Today I sent a completed the form a few times, 3 of the 4 recipients now receive a notifications. (I checked the Spam folders).
Is there a limit to the number of recipients that can be notified in one notification, or does there need to be one notification created per recipient?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 08:50 PM
You can setup up to 10 recipients. Please mark the emails as not spam, in order to fix the issue.