- fhpwAsked on November 01, 2016 at 12:33 AM
Previously I was able to add a Custom field to pass through to PayPal so that we were able to know how to apply a payment if the individual paying was different from the member.
I do not see that feature available any longer on the PayPal settings.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 03:09 AM
I understand that you want to send a custom field information to the PayPal. This option is available in the payment wizard by clicking on 'Additional Gateway Settings' and selecting the required field from Fetch Data from a Text field option.
Hope this information helps!
- fhpwAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 08:48 PM
I only have the old payment wizard view. When attempting to access the new payment wizard it shows loading then kicks out to the old wizard.
- fhpwAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 09:34 PM
Disregard. I deleted PayPal integration field including product information. Once I set it up, the new Payment Wizard worked.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 10:51 PM
Great! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- fhpwAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 10:40 AM
The issue was resolved.
Side note - It only worked because there was a simple single product. If I had multiple or detailed products, this solution would not be feasible because I had to re-enter the product information.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Thank you for getting back to us with this information, we appreciate that.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.