- moeitaniAsked on November 01, 2016 at 01:52 AM
I created my website from Muse and the jotform works on desktops and laptops but not mobile. When you click on the 'Get Featured' Button on the website, the form does not show up on mobile. But it does show up on computers.
thank youPage URL:
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 03:52 AM
I checked your form on my side. That works properly as you can see.
Let us know, if you have any questions or issue.
- moeitaniAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 03:59 AM
Still broken on my side. Are you sure you are using mobile? And make sure you click 'Get Featured' On the front page.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 04:06 AM
I checked your form without embedded any website on my side. When I checked your website, form was broken as you said. Please re-embed your form with the iFrame method.
If your problem will not be solved after re-embedding, feel free contact us.
- moeitaniAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 04:44 AMInvisible on my side and on my friends/families phones.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 05:51 AM
Could you please try adding Mobile responsive widget to your form:
And then please re-embed your form by using iFrame code only:
Without the script code below, so only code between iframe tags.
Let us know if that helps.