- kdhAsked on November 01, 2016 at 06:40 AM
Have been using Jotform with Google Sheet integration since 2014 and has been working fine. However the last few forms have not been syncing over to the google sheet. Any reason why this is happening or is there a way to manually sync?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 08:16 AM
I've cloned your form and checked on my side in order to test.
I was unable to reproduce the issue. I've managed to synchronize Google Spreadsheets and Jotform successfully and did not receive any error as you can see the screenshots below:
There is no way to manually sync but you can also try Google Spreadsheets Integration widget.
Please check again and If you need any further clarification, do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks in advance.
- kdhAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 08:32 AM
Hi, thanks for the quick response.
I've included screenshots of the latest job synced to google drive and latest jobs received in jotform.
As you can see from the screenshots provided, the jobs that have been received today in jotform have not been synced over to my google spreadsheet.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 08:53 AM
I recommend you to remove the integrations and add again. However, notice that when you remove the integration of Google Drive, your data will be kept in another folder of Google Drive. Your old data will be kept in the old folder in Google Drive.
Please check again. Let us know, if you come across any issue.
Thanks in advance.
- kdhAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 09:44 AMHi Jotformforum_977363, A new Chiswick School account has been created for you. Click the url below to activate your account and select a password! http://chiswickschool.freshdesk.com/register/zkoOTJ8SI0eUA88q44R If the above URL does not work try copying and pasting it into your browser. If you continue to have problems, please feel free to contact us. Regards, Chiswick School
- kdhAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 09:44 AMDear Jotformforum_977363, We have received your request for support and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID - 10347. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response, in line with the Chiswick School Service Level Agreement (SLA). To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit: http://chiswickschool.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/10347 Thank you for your patience. Regards, Chiswick School Support Team
- kdhAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 05:27 AM
Thanks for your suggestion, however editing the google drive integration made no difference.
If anyone else is having this issue, I recommend removing the google sheet integration and re-adding it.
That worked for me!