JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Form not foundAsked by salessupport1 on November 01, 2016 at 06:42 AM
i am having the same problem. I cloned a form, and now the form isn't working anymore. The following message appears: Form not found. The form has been deleted by the owner. (But I did not delete it!)
problem style size height
I checked your form (https://form.jotformeu.com/63052326524348) and I was able to access the form properly.
The form seems to be working fine now. Can you try again and see if you are now able to access the form on your end?
Thank you for your e-mail to Swarovski Sales Support.
Please note that our standard office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and we are closed for Bank Holidays.
We will respond to your email as quickly as possible, within 2 working days. If your query is urgent and business critical please call us on +44 (0)203 640 8380
Please note the following, which may help to answer your query more quickly:
* The B2B Retailer platform can be used to find
- Copy invoices (under Transactions/Invoices)
- Shipping information for your orders
- If you cannot find an item on the B2B platform this probably means it is unavailable in the UK or discontinued and will be unavailable to order.
* For an update on the status of a repair, please ensure you have included the Swarovski repair number. We will be unable to provide a status without this.
Swarovski Sales Support Team