- ccnewneighborsAsked on November 01, 2016 at 08:08 AM
We have been using JotForm for our club's website for a few years without any problem. However, over the past 2 weeks, it has been brought to my attention that notifications are not being sent to everyone listed on my forms. Has something changed with JotForm that is preventing multiple notifications to be sent when a form is submitted?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 09:45 AM
I have checked your form on the website that you provided. As far as I can see there are 7 recipients at one of the notifications and the other has 3 recipients.
As you can see on this guide of ours says that there are 10 recipients limit per one notification.
I have ran a test submission on your form and I can confirm that recipients received the emails successfully:
You can also check this:
1. Go to your history page: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/history
2. Select Emails:
There has been a recent issue with our emails ending up in spam folders and your issue might be related to that. Please check your spam folder and if our emails are in there mark them as "Not Spam". This should resolve the issue.
Let us know if you are not able to locate them tough.
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 12:09 PM
I have moved your concern to a separate thread so we can address it properly. Please see the thread here.
- lhprosciaAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 12:13 PM
okay, its been 2 hrs and I haven't received any help
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 02:19 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll attend to your issue on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/977511. Please refrain from posting to multiple threads to avoid confusion.
Thank you for understanding.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 10:10 AM
We are having email issues recently. JotForm emails are falling into spam folders of some of the email providers. Could you please check your email spam box? If JotForm emails are there, could you please select all of them and mark them as not spam.
Thank you very much.