- jondham2Asked on December 02, 2010 at 09:45 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 03, 2010 at 05:08 AM
Yes, you can redirect users to another site after submitting the contact form:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.
- scooby000Answered on December 08, 2010 at 08:54 AM
I am having a similar problem, when i get to the URL box to type in the address it wont let me type anything in the address bar.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 09, 2010 at 06:44 AM
Can you please tell me your browser and it's version.
- spetsnaziAnswered on December 09, 2010 at 09:50 AM
This seemed to work fine earlier, but now, when I add a custom url (pointing to a Facebook page) and save the form... it doesn't work.
Ends up giving the Facebook error message "Sorry, your request could not be processed".
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 10, 2010 at 09:33 AM
Can you post the URL of the form or page you see this error message?