- rarasuperstarAsked on May 07, 2012 at 10:04 PM
I am currently on the $8.95 monthly plan but would like to downgrade at the end of this payment cycle.
I am unsure how to go about doing this, can you please advise?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 10:32 PM
To cancel your subscription, you can do it by the end of your cycle. Please follow the following steps:
1.Go to the your account settings,
2. then click the Cancel button
4. You will be redirected to the Paypal page, login into your Paypal account and find your latest subscription payment (in your case, the last one if from Today) and then cancel it.
After your subscription gets cancelled you will not get charged again, but your subscription will stay Premium until the time of the subscription that you have paid for expires.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- rarasuperstarAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 11:04 PMHi,
Thank you for the prompt reply.
I do not wish to cancel subscription, just downgrade to the free plan for the time being. We will be using jotform again in the near future and will need to be on the paid plan, however, at the moment are not using it so just want to be on the free plan.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Cancelling your premium account will not affect your accounts nor your forms in any way.
Your account will only revert back to free status.