- skniselyAsked on November 01, 2016 at 11:44 AM
I created a PDF and it is fillable, but when I try to submit it, I get the message about required fields. I have filled them in.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a PDF Form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 01:44 PM
That means there is a required field in the form and you haven't filled it yet. What form is this? Let us know so we can try it to our end.
- skniselyAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Yes to required fields. Even when I fill them in, it still says required fields missing.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 03:30 PM
Thank you. It's when the other option is enabled in the checkbox field. The box is also set as required in the PDF file. Let me forward this thread to our developers for checking. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
For the meantime, disable the other option in the checkboxes so the PDF will work.
- skniselyAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 11:35 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 02:52 PM
Your new question will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/979904
- JotForm DeveloperselenAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 08:51 AM
We are sorry for the late update. The problem has now been fixed. Can you try this again and let us know if it's still occurring now?
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.