- stringtheoristAsked on May 08, 2012 at 04:29 AM
I have a hard time organising form submissions in my Inbox because the sender of all submissions is shown as Jotform. I frequently find myself replying to Jotform Builder instead of the sender of the submission. Can I have my forms "sent" to me by the address of the actual sender?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 04:52 AM
Yes, you can actually change your form's sender email to your client's email but I'm afraid that some of your notification messages will be blocked by your mail filter due to different or unknown address detected. I would suggest to set your Sender's Email to JotForm while Reply-to Email to E-mail, thus if you have an email field on your form. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to E-mail, just like this:
This way, when you click 'Reply' for those notification messages on your email, the "To:" box will be automatically prefilled with your client's email.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further clarification with this. Thanks!