- vlmAsked on November 01, 2016 at 04:14 PM
Hello - one of the forms (Colorado Junk Cars Quote Request) is not populating the sender's email address into the reply to field when the email is replied to. It is populating the business owner's email that they are sending from. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 08:46 PM
Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you are facing.
We are having a temporary issue with the Reply-To: field. The issue has been already escalated to our developers and should be fixed within 24 hours. We will let you know once it is completely fixed.
- soldafriaAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 09:15 PM
I am very disappointed. I paid the premium plan and this problem is horrible.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 03:18 AM
Our apologies. This is now fixed.
You should now see your users email address in the reply-to field by now.
- vlmAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 01:51 PM
Awesome! Thanks Jotform!