- RiverbedsAsked on November 01, 2016 at 07:41 PM
I created a new form in Jotform.
In the course of doing that, I saw a toggle switch to turn sandbox on or off (I'm thinking it was in the 'setting up the Square as the payment means.)
Now I need to turn sandbox off and make the form public, and I can't remember where I saw that setting...or perhaps I should say I can't get back to it!
I found this screen in JotForms reference material...note the Sandbox Mode is Disabled in this example...but I cannot get to that screen now!! I get almost nothing when I click now on Show properies of the payment fields area.
What do I do. Help. Got to have this active tomorrow!!
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 03:52 AM
Here is how to disable sandbox mode on your payment integration:
1. When you choose your payment integration on your form builder four options appear and among them you should click "Wizard":
2. On the opened side window please click "Additional Gateway Settings":
3. A list collapses down when you open it and you can see the sandbox mode option there:
When you disable it your form will be ready to go live.
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.