- jonathanmasseyAsked on May 08, 2012 at 07:29 AM
I am would appreciate help formatting the top two lines of the attached email alert:
1. The formatting appears differently - top image is PC, lower is iPhone/iPad
2. I want to left justify all the lines from MY4SAFETY downwards so they are in line. The top line positions itself differently depending on the device.
3. When opened on the iPhone/iPad (lower image) the top half of the MY4SAFETY background is a lighter shade, and;
4. The logo extends beneath the backround shading. If I increase the height of the row this produces two separate background boxes.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Are you talking about the gap between the logo and the left margin?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 12:40 PM
I made a clone of your form in order to make some changes If this is the layout you are looking for:
Feel free to clone my form here
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 01:21 PM
Just make sure you change the email address again as it contains mine
- jonathanmasseyAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 02:00 PM
Jeanette, you are a star!! Thank you very much indeed. One further request if you don't mind: I would like to format every other line in the email alert in the same shading as the header. I have seen a reference to this but have not been able to find since. Are you able to help?
- jonathanmasseyAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 04:36 PM
Thanks again Jeanette. Actually what I was hoping to achieve was for the shading to be to every other line, as well as the top two lines. Sorry, I probably didn't make mayself clear. Also, just being picky (sorry!) there is a slightly darker outer border to the sides and lower edge of the overall table. I will understand if you haven't got time for this.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 05:11 PM
Regarding to the darker outer border, I think that is how my gmail inbox shows the message (or that is what I think)
But regarding to the first request, I am afraid I am still lost , do you need a gray line in between every other line?Or do you need a kind of like a table the will separate every row?
Sorry , but it is still not clear
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 05:14 PM
Si te resulta más fácil, puedes escribir en español, yo también lo hablo.