- mypowersocialAsked on November 02, 2016 at 03:36 AM
I am promoting a product but will be using a sales team. I need to create a form and then use a duplicate of that form 5 times. Am I able to do that with your program?
Also, with each form, I need the information to be sent to different sales team members as well as myself the super admin. Can your program do that?
Finally, when a form is filled out, is there a place in your program that it will store the information or does it only send the information to my email?
One more... Can one form post to different locations at the same time? I suppose that would require API.
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 07:44 AM
You already have a JotForm account and forms in this account.
1. You can create forms and duplicate them on your account. You are in free plan now and you can create five forms on that account. You can check JotForm features and see your limits for free account in this link: Pricing
2. You can receive email notifications when someone submit your form and you can define 10 recipient emails in that Notification Email part. Please have a look at this guide: Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Furthermore, you can also set conditions to send notifications specific people based on user selection. You may have a look following guides for more details.
In addition to that, you can add sub-account-users to your account. This provides you to share your forms with these sub-users. If you need any details about this, please have a look at this guide: How-to-share-forms-with-a-sub-account-user
3. Form submissions are stored in our servers so you can store your submissions from there. In addition, you can get a PDF attachment of your form data in the emails you receive as notification. Please have a look at the guide: How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report
Also you can download your submissions in different ways.
4. You can create JotForm API Key and you can configure your forms in different platforms.
Moreover, you can also embed your form to any website by using one of our embed method. Here is the user guide for it.
Could you please have a look at our extensive User Guide. You can find answers regarding all of your questions and more details in there.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.