- sambitAsked on November 02, 2016 at 08:31 AM
Kindly check this form
1. How can I increase the height of each row. This should be like text area instead we are getting a text box type space.2. The pdf which is getting created in this is not containing any questions or heading, only the answers.
Kindly make us aware of the process how can we get the full pdf with question and answer.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 12:51 PM
You can increase height of row by adding this CSS code to Spreadsheet widget CSS field.
However it is not possible for spreadsheet row to act like text area (split text in multiple rows).
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/63065191542958
I have moved your other question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- sambitAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 03:13 PM
Actually I wanted the height to be increased so as to contain the whole write in it, but it is writing in one line.
I want like this
Rather the jotform input is taking only one line.
Actually we need to text wrap so that it becomes comfortable for user to do an entry.ONE MORE QUESTION, ONE ID WHICH SUPPORTS 5 FREE FORM, EACH HAS 100 SUBMISSION(total 500) OR FOR 5 FORM ITS 100 SUBMISSIONS TOTALTHE ANSWERS ARE GETTING RIGHT ALINGED AUTOMATICALLY, BUT WE WANT LEFT ALIGNED INSIDE THE BOX.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 11:14 PM
Unfortunately, will not be possible to change the current fields for text areas, in the spreadsheet widget you can only use text boxes there does not seem to be a way to choose which field will be used in the widget.
As explained above by BJoanna you can only increase its height with custom CSS codes, but it will not give the same functionality like a text area.
Regarding to your other questions I have moved them to another threads in order to assist you better and avoid confusion, you will find them here:
We will assist you on those threads as soon as possible.