- SQ1PrintingAsked on November 02, 2016 at 11:14 AM
I can't download submissions. I either get an error that jotform.com is redirecting too many times and chrome suggests I clear my cookies, which I did. Still no luck. OR I get an error that the Bandwidth limit was exceded… see image attached.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 11:20 AM
I've checked your account in order to solve your problem.
Firstly, which format do you want to download? Because I've tried to download your submission list as an excel format and it took just a second as you can see the screen below:
Secondly, I've used Mozilla to download your submissions. Try in the different browser and please clear the caches.
If the issue still persist, please let us know.
Thanks in advance.
- missrooster92Answered on November 02, 2016 at 11:34 AM
Hi! I just uploaded the same problem I am having here- I have cleared everything and tried different browsers- still the same issue. It is not working. Thanks
- SQ1PrintingAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Nope. Still not working. I've used Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. All of them give me the same error message… see attached screen shots.
- SQ1PrintingAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Also, I don't need to download my submission list. I honestly couldn't care less about that. I need to be able to download my customers' files that they're uploading to me. PDFs, JPGs, etc., etc. Those are what I can't download.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 03:26 PM
The issue seems to be fixed now, I just tried downloading the same file, and it worked, please try it: https://files.jotform.com/jufs/SQ1Printing/43128510889965/353900957452938068/Makail's%20Bridal%20shower%20invite.pdf?md5=XU29_iK40Pg9pXjUJ0VFrQ&expires=1478114606
- goldstaradminAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 04:08 PM
I am having a similar issue today. Getting an error 404 and then nginx error when trying to view an uploaded file. Downloading all uploaded files gives me a blank .zip file. Is there a known issue right now?
- SQ1PrintingAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 04:14 PM
It's working now for me. Elton Chris on another thread said there was a bandwidth cap set that has been cleared. Thanks!
- SQ1PrintingAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 04:21 PM
Uh-oh… I may have replied too soon. It WAS working. Now I'm getting the same error message that goldstaradmin is. The 404 nginx error screen.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 05:32 PM
Please try again, the link to that file downloads without an issue: