- tenniswithsallyAsked on November 02, 2016 at 12:08 PM
All Images I have used on past forms do not appear. Is this a glitch or a change in policy?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Images and file uploads should now be working once again. Let us know if they are still not working and we will be happy to have a closer look.
- getmerecruitedAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 01:56 PM
My images and file uploads still aren't working. Can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 03:35 PM
File uploads can be accessed directly from your JotForm account:
Emailed PDF links and links from PDF's forwarded to integrations should be working shortly.
- getmerecruitedAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 03:57 PM
Allow me to clarify....my form includes a picture upload field that is required for submission. Registrants have the ability to upload a pic and I can see where it was upload however when I click on it to download the submitted pic, I get a 404 File not found error page. Can you correct this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 06:40 PM
This should now be fixed for new submissions and for any images added to forms. All newly generated PDF's should also have the correct file URLs. Any previously submitted forms that have incorrect URL's can be viewed directly from your JotForm account:
The correct URL's will be included there.