- PbworthAsked on November 02, 2016 at 12:27 PMAnother question: I need two forms, one headed Pet Story Submission abd the other Pet Memorials Submission. The second is very similar to the first. Today I thought I'd saved the Pet Story form and developed the Pet Memorials form, however when I embeded Pet Memorials form it changed the Pet Strory form to Memorials too. Obviously my "save" of the Pet Story form did not register. Can you please register the two forms for me, assuming you can still see the original Pet Story form. If not, tell me how to permanantly save each form. Thanks
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Could you please share us the link where your forms are embedded on?
We will check them and find why you're getting a different form than the one you want to embed, also do note that this should not be the case and even if you have two forms one a clone of the other both will be separated forms.
However, with the link we could check and find which form is being embedded.
Looking forward to your response.
- PbworthAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 02:08 PM
The webstage is currently under construction so I can't send you the URL. However I've now redone the Pet Story Form but I can't save it as the SAVE symbol is circling continuously. You may be able to see it at https://eu.jotform.com//?formID=63003440214337 sitting on the "Pet Story Submission" page.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 03:21 PM
I have checked your form http://www.jotformeu.com/form/63003440214337 and I cannot replicate the issue you're mentioning, when I click on the save button it works and changes seem to be saved properly, here is a screen-cast about my test:
Checking the form changes history I can see you have successfully saved some changes to your form recently:
What I would suggest you is to test again and open the web console in your form, if your changes are not saving then there should be something showing in the web console.
These keyboard shortcuts will also help you to get the console:
Mac: Command + Option + J
Windows: Control + Shift + J
This guide will help you to upload the screenshot with your next reply:
Also, test your form using incognito mode this way all the cached data will not be effective so if there is something wrong you should be able to save changes in incognito mode.
This will help to navigate in incognito: http://www.wikihow.com/Activate-Incognito-Mode
We'll wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 06:10 PM
Glad to know you were able to successfully update your form and embed it in your website.
Regarding to your second question, it has been moved to another thread as it is not related to this question anymore, we will assist you on this thread a soon as possible: https://www.jotform.com/answers/980248