- ogmofficeAsked on November 02, 2016 at 01:02 PM
I want to use the Adobe ESign widget for enrollment forms for our school. However, I'm afraid once the signing portion has been completed, parents might think they are done and close the window without submitting the form. I'd like to make sure they hit SUBMIT afterward so that I can generate an excel spreadsheet of the submissions. Is there any way to include a message about this after signing or some other solution?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 06:16 PM
You could create a condition to show a message after the Adobe ESign widget is filled:
1) Add a Text field to show the warning:
2) Create the condition: https://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
Let us know if you need more help.
- ogmofficeAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 02:44 PMThat did not work. Help?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 05:43 PM
I apologize for that, it looks like the condition will not read if the widget is filled or empty. Unfortunately, there is no other way to pop-up the message after signing, what you can do is to leave the message to appear by default:
Let us know if you have more questions.