- DavidAsked on November 02, 2016 at 01:11 PM
Every time i try to upload an image, it takes many tries. i've just tried 4 times and it just replaces my upload with the jotform logo. i've had this problem ever since the last layout change.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 02:02 PM
Our sincere apologies. It should be working fine by now.
This might be related to the bandwidth limit. This was reverted back so it should be working normally as usual.
- DavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 04:44 PMThanks, i just gave it a try and it did the same thing. it attempts to upload the image, hangs for a bit, then displays the No Image icon - and is eventually replaced with the Jotform logo. the image im uploading is only 41K.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 05:00 PM
This should now be fixed for new submissions and for any images added to forms. All newly generated PDF's should also have the correct file URLs. Any previously submitted forms that have incorrect URL's can be viewed directly from your JotForm account:
The correct URL's will be included there.
- DavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 05:44 PMThanks! i just uploaded a couple images without problem.