- WNErikaAsked on November 02, 2016 at 02:36 PM
ive been blacklisted for possible phishing in a few of my forms (which have since been deleted by me)
i have no intention of trying to use Jotform for illegal or immorral purposes and would like to be able to start using the site again. How long does it take to be allowed access again? I am currently on my iPad so I could get a message sent directly to you guys.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 09:56 PM
I checked your account status and it looks like the suspension on your account has already been removed. Your account is back to being Active, so you should be able to use your forms without any issue.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- WNErikaAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 12:02 PM
My IP address at work is blocked (screenshot below) so I can only access via my iPad
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 01:46 PM
I whitelisted your most recent IP address. If you are still blocked, let us know the IP that is blocked and we will whitelist that as well:
- WNErikaAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 01:49 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 01:52 PM
184.108.40.206 is now whitelisted. You should be able to access the site.
- WNErikaAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 02:38 PM
Yeah!!! THANK YOU!!!