- DavidAsked on November 02, 2016 at 04:54 PM
I got an email saying that there was a bandwidth issue, and it should be fixed, but i'm having the same problems.
the image attempts to upload, hangs and then is replaced with the Jotform placeholder logo.
Also if i have to upload a new version of an image, it always shows the old version, so i have to rename the image to get it to show the new one.
One last thing, is there any way to delete images in the library of uploaded images?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 01:15 AM
Can you please try it again this time?
If the problem persists, please let us know the form in question so we can further investigate. So far, I could not reproduce the problem here.
Yes, it is possible to delete uploaded images in the old image wizard.
To do that,
1. Append this parameter &old in the form builder URL
2. Add an image field to your form and open its wizard then select Choose From Existing Images
3. From there you will be able to delete the selected image.
If in case you want to go back to the new wizard, replace &old with &test
- DavidAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 12:44 PMI tried again yesterday afternoon and it seemed to be working well now.
Thanks for the info on deleting images as well.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 02:13 PM
Hey David, thanks for taking your time in confirming with us that it's all sorted out now.
If you have other questions, just open a new thread so we can assist you.