- claudiasmarianoAsked on November 03, 2016 at 11:25 AM
É possível limitar o número de inscrições num formulário?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 01:27 PM
Yes, it is possible to limit the form entries by enabling the "Disable on Submission Limit" option in the Preferences. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, click the "Preferences" button.
2. Under the General tab, click on the "Status" drop down and then select "Disable on Submission Limit". Set a specific number of entries in the "Submission Limit" field. You may change the "Warning Message" if you like.
3. Click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope this helps. Thank you.