- relateAsked on November 03, 2016 at 01:17 PM
For some reason, we have stopped getting notifications when someone completes a form. We get some & then it stops. This is on multiple forms with different email addresses that are being notified. The only thing that is uniform about the forms is the email addresses are all from our domain.
I have put the URL from one of the forms below.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 02:49 PM
We're sorry for the inconvenience you experienced, I just initiated a test submission that should come to your email:
Could you kindly check if any of emails from JotForm ended in your Junk/Spam folder by any chance?
If it did, please open your email and click 'Not Spam', it looks like this(Gmail example):
This is important so your future emails will not end in Junk/Spam.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- relateAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 03:44 PMIt was the spam issue.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 04:49 PM
Thank you for letting us know, we appreciate that!
Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.
- cookiezombieAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 08:25 PM
I have a similar problem - but one of the email addresses is to a printer, which has no spam filter.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 11:57 PM
It appears that you have already posted a thread regarding the issue with your email address. To avoid any confusion, we shall answer your question on that thread. Please follow this link to view it: https://www.jotform.com/answers/981623.