- Constantinos SavvidesAsked on May 09, 2012 at 01:14 AM
does the system track and record which ip addresses have votes or taken a survey?
the reason that i am asking this is because i want to create a form but i dont want a user/computer/ip address to be able to take it twice.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 01:49 AM
You can set the restriction levels of your form to IP, cookie, or the default no restriction. To do this:
1. Edit your form
2. Click Preferences
3. Click on the Advanced Settings tab
4. On Unique submissions, click the No Check value twice and then select Strict Check. This will set your restriction per submission to IP level check.
5. Click the Close Settings button and save your form.